BEFORE YOUR VISIT
As you prepare to visit the Donaldson Brown Riverfront Event Center, please note that we’ve made updates based on guidance from University of Maryland, Baltimore, health authorities such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other government agencies.
On the day of your scheduled visit, we ask unvaccinated individuals to please stay home if you have come into contact within the previous 14 days with someone who has COVID-19; or if, regardless of vaccination status, you have tested positive for COVID-19, or are showing symptoms.
DURING YOUR VISIT
Face Coverings and Physical Distancing
- All visitors regardless of vaccination status must wear a face covering when indoors except when alone in a room.
- It is recommended visitors wear a KN95. At a minimum, visitors are required to wear cloth face mask.
- Fully vaccinated visitors delivering in-person presentations may remove their mask while speaking as long as at least 6 feet of physical distance can be maintained between the presenter and the audience.
- Visitors who are not vaccinated must wear a mask while presenting.
- Visitors must practice physical distancing when eating and drinking.
Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after a final vaccine dose.
An emphasis will be placed on the center’s high-traffic areas and high-touch surfaces, which will be cleaned daily and between uses as much as possible.
What Can You Do
Here’s what you can do to help keep others safe and healthy while attending an event at Donaldson Brown.
- Use the hand-sanitizing areas located in each room.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Practice physical distancing during the event.
- Follow signs to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our employees, clients, and guests from communicable diseases, including COVID-19, based on governmental recommendations and guidelines. You must follow any posted instructions during your visit to Donaldson Brown.
COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are particularly vulnerable.
We ask that all guests assess their own risk and comfort level when attending events at the center. By visiting Donaldson Brown, you voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep yourself and others healthy and safe by practicing safe behaviors.
We look forward to your visit!